This biennial workshop bring together international experts on the theory and application of model reduction techniques in reactive flows. The objective of the workshop is to promote discussion and exchange of information among experts in this technical area, thereby promoting the advance of knowledge as regards the development of effective methods for model reduction in reacting flow.
The 2016 6th Annual International Workshop to be hosted on the campus of Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey, has been announced. Please click here to visit that page.
The preceding workshops took place in:
- 1st International Workshop: Sapienza, Università di Roma, Rome, Italy | September 3-5, 2007
- 2nd International Workshop: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana, USA | March 30–April 1, 2009
- 3rd International Workshop: Corfu, Greece | April 27-29, 2011
- 4th International Workshop: San Francisco, California, USA | June 19-21, 2013
- 5th International Workshop: Cottbus, Germany | June 28 – July 1, 2015
- 6th International Workshop: Princeton, New Jersey | July 11-14, 2017